Men In Love is a book written by Nancy Friday published in 1980 about the sexual fantasies of men. The book is broken down into chapters, where each chapter describes the major theme of the sexual fantasy, such as a chapter on Oedipal fantasies, Women on Women, Sharing the Woman With Another Man, etc. Each chapter is then broken down into an introduction, the fantasies, and a summation.

In the introduction and summation, Nancy Friday attempts to put a general interpretation on the major theme of the fantasies as well as touch on interesting parts in the individual stories. Each fantasy is told by a different guy, and runs the gamut as far as sexual interests are concerned.

While I don't agree with most of Ms. Fridays's interpretations, as they are mostly Freudian I do admire her attempts to shed more light on the world of male fantasy. There are several things I find interesting, one specifically being that she does not touch on any 'violent' fantasies, such as rape fantasies, and violence during sex. The author seemed determined to stay squarely in the consensual areas of sex, well except for the chapter on bestiality which I don't think anyone would argue is consensual for the animal.

In fact, the subtitle of the book is "Men's Sexual Fantasies: The Triumph of Love Over Rage".