July 12, 2000

My 17th birthday.

It's 2:02 AM in Lafayette, Indiana. I've just woken up after sleeping since 4pm last night. Today at 1:45 PM I must be at the photographers studio in order to get my Senior Pictures taken. I fucked up and fell asleep and didn't get to go to the eye doctor and get some non-reflective lenses so my glasses wouldn't cause a problem in the pictures. I have to go sometime this morning now, and I don't know if I'll have time to make sure I have all of my clothes ready. I'm already stressed out.

Apparently, my friend Lori called about 10pm last night, but I was asleep so I don' t know what's going on. I can't ask anybody because my family is asleep. Go Figure. The only reason this is important to me is that Colin is out of town until Friday. We had fun the other night, so I figured she wanted to go out again. We'll see what happens. I'm not gonna force anything, though.

I'm eating breakfast right now...2 corn dogs and a Coke. What a day this is going to be.

11:57am

I didn't add anything, but earlier about 7am, my parents gave me my gift from them for my birthday. Before I tell you what it is, let me tell you that just 10 minutes before they gave it to me, I was looking for a CD Player for my car. An In Dash CD Player. I've already got a CD Player that I use a tape adapter to play. So right when I showed my dad the papers I printed out with a list of CD Players I wanted, my mom walks up with a WalMart bag and pulls out... you guessed it (maybe)...A Brand New CD Player! A Portable one!
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.

Anyways, I've got less than 2 hours before I need to leave to get my Senior Pictures taken. My sister won't go with me to make sure I look alright, and I can't get a hold of Lori.

This day isn't so special after all.

4:25pm

I got back from getting my senior pictures taken and let me tell you, they went exactly how I DIDN"T expect them to go. I was expecting them to totally suck ass and for it to be boring and hellacious (spelling?). But it wasn't. My old best friend Tim shows up and we had the pleasure of getting our pictures taken at the same exact time. How cool is that? We had so much fun. The photographer's jokes were severely corny, but being there with Tim made it twice as fun. It was great. I think our pictures our going to turn out great. Tim thinks so because we were so relaxed just being there and having such a great time.

I just talked to Lori on the phone and she is dropping my B-day gift off sometime before she goes to Hooters with all of her friends. Her and her friends (girls) planned going on a long time ago. I'm not invited, so I'm not going to be doing anything tonight. I understand they have plans, but you'd think they'd be able to change them just for me. Oh well. Maybe If I'm really lucky, they have a huge party planned and they are gonna surprise me with it or something. That would be awesome.

This day isn't over yet, I'll share the rest later.

8:30pm

Lori stopped by to give me her present to me with a card. It's a cute little Teddy Bear. The day before I told her I wish I had someone to give me special surprises like she did to Colin. I guess she kept that in mind when she bought me the Bear. Whether she know's it or not, it means a lot to me. I haven't named it yet. I'll think of something.

I guess the surprise I was hoping for isn't going to happen after all. My parents and Lori were the only ones to wish me Happy Birthday. Not even more than a handful of noders wished me a happy birthday.

I'm tired...I'm lonely...I just wanna fucking cuddle, man

I guess this day is over for me now, I'm going to sleep. Actually, I'm going to cry myself to sleep. I have to work at 8am. Blah.

More to come as the day progresses.