15:15 EET

Well, I just saw the most amazingly stupid use of the e-buzzword (buzzletter?) yet.
You know what I'm talking about. eBusiness, eCommerce, eBay, etc.
In the ads of a major bank that are scattered all over Finland, they use the word "E-nemmän". Enemmän means more in the Finnish language. "Nemmän" isn't a word at all. So E-nemmän does not mean anything, at least in my native tongue.
With "M-ore", you'd still have the ore which stands for something. Not to mention the use of E-nemmän looks exactly what it is - a lame attempt to cash in on trendy but mostly useless services.
I'd like to show the dumbass advertisers where to stick their fashionable e:s.

That was my rant for today.

The workday has been going far better than yesterday. My boss didn't trash all my ideas, and I got a new chair to replace the old back-wrecker (tm). To top that my sunburn is practically healed, and it's almost the weekend already! Yay!

The NGE DVD I was hyping yesterday was very nice indeed. The picture quality was a bit fuzzy and there was no extra stuff to speak of, but I still got mesmerized by the series itself. (Which I already had seen entirely, but in a bad quality format.)
I'd still like to whine a bit about the fact that the disk was delayed whopping 6 months just so the French and Spanish dub tracks could be synced to the animation. ARGH! What kind of sick individual would watch anime in a dubbed state voluntarily anyway?
I really hope it doesn't take a year for the second part to arrive on DVD. I'm in danger of dying for old age before the entire show is out - and I'm only 21!

Well.. I thought I didn't have any rants left. Sorry!

Track of the day:  Gaetano Parisio - Advanced Techno Research B1
Very very funky.