Bubble is played by Jane Horrocks in Absolutely Fabulous. She is Edina Monsoon's hopeless assistant and spends most of her time looking very confused by Edina's orders and requests. Not that Edina is the best at running a PR firm but even so, Bubble only ever seems to make things worse. On the few occassions when Edina is actually organised and asks Bubble to do a list of things, she has a tendency to forget to do most of them. However from time to time she does what is asked of her.

Bubble is not completely stupid - more ditsy, living in a slightly different world from the rest of us. She speaks fluent French which provides a humorous ending to a feature-length episode. Deciding to go to France and booking accommodation at a chateau, the group arrive at a French cottage in the dead of night. Edina thinks is where they're supposed to stay but on several occasions a local Frenchman tries to redirect them to the chateau. Neither Edina nor Patsy speak French, so they shoo him off. At the end Bubble talks to him and finds out that the chateau was only 5km down the road. But of course, no one would have thought to ask Bubble if she spoke French....

Another memorable incident was when she turned up to Edina's house with a "lap-dog" when she had been asked to buy a "lap-top". She tries hard and seems to stop the company collapse around Edina's ears but never seems to have a single bright thought in her head. She is also quite insensitive. When Edina fusses on how to lose weight, Bubble points out that "I just cannot put on weight" and keeps asserting that point over and over, much to Edina's annoyance.