things to know when liveing in a small town
1. drinking in the woods may seem like a good idea, but when the cops come, you'll only be drunk and lost in the woods
2. get the nicer looking kids to panhandle.
3. don't hop fences blindly, there could be a guard dog on the other side
4. always sleep under the tabels in the park, that way the cops won't see you.
5. lock you're doors, rich kids like to steal
6. don't bother fighting rich kids, even if you pummle them they will stil win
7. if you can't guess how steady the rock that you're about to use to cross a stream looks, don't use it.
8. if the people next to you run when the cop says freeze, you should run to
9. if you're freinds get a large group of wannabe ghetto kids angry always carry something heavy and easy to swing when you walk alone.
10. don't ever throw a desk at a teacher, you'll be called some stupid nick name for a very long time
this is just stuff i've found works as simple guide lines for me. i'm charlie and uh, i'm just an eighteen yearold guy from upstate ny. it sucks here and i'm bored, but thats life. i could say more but, i'm not going to. it's all been said before. if you want to talk to me for some ungodly reason, my screen name is blaze10671. alright i'm bored again, so peace for now