user since
Wed Nov 14 2001 at 02:37:33 (22.3 years ago )
last seen
Mon Aug 12 2002 at 04:54:50 (21.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
7 - View biotoast's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 86
mission drive within everything
Represent Jesus with intelligence and integrity.
specialties
computer, working on philosophy and religion
school/company
Florida Christian College
motto
"Be constantly in witness, and use words only when necessary"
most recent writeup
"God" billboards
Send private message to biotoast

Contact stuff:
AIM: biotoast
E-Mail: biotoast@yahoo.com
(anyone sense a theme?)

I have been MIA for the last couple weeks...A month for Christmas break away from your computer will do that to you. However, I am now back, and ready for another round. Which is good, seeing as how I haven't actually done anything here yet. Oh well.


I am trying to improve my writing. Please tell me what you think of this (these):
more than a conqueror
The World around me
(More to come...)


I am a first year student at Florida Christian College. I like longs walks on the beach and--wait, wrong group (I am leaving that line just because I now realize how incredibly cheesy it is). I am trying to learn to play guitar, I run linux, I draw sometimes, and I study the Bible. I only hope that I can produce meaningful input. Slashdot said this would blow my mind, so it may take a while.

Well, it is my personal node, so here are some favorite verses and quotes:

Romans 8.38-39: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Luke 15.7 I say to you that even so there will be more joy in heaven when one sinner is turned away from his wrongdoing, than for ninety-nine good men, who have no need of a change of heart.

Romans 8.28 We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.

Colossians 3.1 If then you were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3.17 Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father, through him.

Galatians 6.9 Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due season, if we don't give up.

1 John 4.10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 Peter 4.16 But if one of you suffers for being a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God in this matter.

Why do we drink cow's milk? Who was the first guy who first looked at a cow and said "I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze'em!"? -- Calvin

"It's hard to be mad at someone who misses you while you're asleep." -Calvin

Hey, I'm new, give me time to fill this out!