With regards to E2:
Indispensable HTML reference on E2
- E2 FAQ: Can I use HTML in my writeups? Yes, but only some HTML tags listed here.
- E2 HTML Tags shows hows to use the tags.
- E2 HTML summarize the tags and link to individual tags writeups.
- How to Format Poems and Simple HTML
- Ideas how to Everythingify HTML Tables since "tables" tags and other special tags only works in superdocs for the gods and not for us normal users on E2
- E2 FAQ: Using Special HTML Characters
General HTML reference
- Mark's HTML tutorial but "a href" or "img" tags do not work on E2
- HTML Colors, you can also search for other HTML Colors, but they do not also work on E2
- HTML reference starting of an HTML reference
- common HTML attributes and HTML attributes
- The fine points of HTML indentation.
- HTML makes a lot more sense in the context of the World Wide Web (that is not the Internet).
- HTML Editor
- HTML Entity definition
- HTML comments definition and stories
- HTML Ezines definition
- HTML Filtering definition
- HTML Specification definition
- HTML Tags definition
- .html definition
- Strict HTML definition needs work
Some Random Rants about HTML on E2
- Everything doesn't deal with HTML character references overcomed by E2
- No more HTML tags in titles filtered by E2
- Solar System HTML Page idea
- A simple, generic, server-side HTML editor idea
- HTML Email rant against it
- Does HTML work in Everything? Yes but
- stupid html tricks using superscripts tags
- Everything won't accept my favorite HTML tags about "blink" tags
- HTML Masturbation about "blink" tags again
- So why isn't everything valid HTML? that's not capital "e"
- how did you first learn HTML?
- HTML atrocity
- 04/27/00: HTML Is the story really about "HTML"?
- perfect HTML Form, humor and information in the same tasty package