So, no shit, there I was. Again.

Late last night I returned from yet another mid-June trip to Oregon to visit karma debt and mordel. And, like last year, Auspice guest-starred in the adventure. But, unlike last year, I brought my girlfriend with me. She was very glad that I did, as was I.

Also unlike last year, the house was different. KD and mordel certainly traded-up on housing. The adventure included awesome things I did not see last year, but did not include a few awesome things from last year that I'd hoped to do. It's all good, though. It was still an awesome mini-vacation with two of the kindest, most generous, gracious souls you could ever hope to know. And dogs. So, yeah, there was no super-awesome arcade nor strawberry-picking. But Oh Emm Eff Gee, Mount Hood and the Multonomah Falls shortly after arrival, Portland, the trip to the coast and the Haceta Lighthouse, a million wows! The breathtaking scenery we experienced during this trip just made me want to move to Oregon that much more. Damn, I wish I wasn't so anchored to Missouri.

But I have to mention the food again. Holy shit, the food. You just cannot get food like that in Missouri. The variety and flavors are astounding. I could go on and on about it, maybe do a whole write-up about it. Maybe for another day.

The best part was experiencing the wonderment of Oregon and seeing my good friends again was sharing it with RS. It worked out so well, I'm so glad that now my Oregon friends are now hers as well. That was maybe the best part. Maybe the worst part was kd and mordel getting us hooked on a show, Outlander, that we can't now watch the rest of unless we buy it or something. CURSES!! Another thing that sucked was seeing one of my friends suffering from a shitty injury. I wished I could Harry Potter that shit away.

I don't have much time for this composition so I'm going to now wrap it up. All in all, it was a wonderful trip and I'm certainly going to do whatever I can to make sure it becomes an annual thing, around the same time, every year. I look forward to next June!

It was also awesome to have WiFi on the plane! I maybe took and shared waaaaayyy too many plane pictures on Instagram and Facebook! INTERWEBZ... ON A PLANE!