user since
Wed Nov 16 2005 at 22:10:01 (18.4 years ago )
last seen
Wed Nov 16 2005 at 22:42:00 (18.4 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Keep learning
specialties
Business/Career/Life Coaching
school/company
Al Gates & Associates
motto
"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."
Send private message to algates

I have been a human resource director, manager and professional in various corporations in North America and overseas for the last 40 years, and I bring a high level of understanding and sensitivity to organizational problems; office politics; Interpersonal communication issues; and leadership and team dilemmas. I am a member of the Vancouver Island Professional Coaching Association and Coachville. I am presently a personal and corporate coach whose goal is to help people help themselves by providing direct and supportive coaching. I believe that a coach can make a difference by providing an objective partner who can see the effect that perceptions, behaviours, beliefs, and patterns can have on a person's life. When I’m not coaching, I am talking with people on-line and writing a book, or out metal detecting on the beaches here on Vancouver Island. I like to read action-mystery, westerns and science-fiction books, sell comics on eBay, and generally enjoying life.
www.cybercoaching.ca