i probably should start to look more on women breasts. "Your rack recognition could use some augmentation." was the comment i got after doing the breast test.

ouch. i just realized i only got 3 cigarettes left and i'll get money first on monday -sigh- oh well. i've had darker moments in my life i guess :) it's not like i have to crawl around on the ground looking for butts. i just have to lay up some kind of strategy.. smoke half a cigarette a time. that'll have to do.

today i have been a very good boy. i cleaned the dishes, watered all the flowers and plants in the apartment and took out the garbage.

i feel a lot better than yesterday. mainly because i found out that twin peaks is going to rerun again on swedish tv. when i saw it the last time it became - without doubt - the greatest tvshow i had ever seen. and it still is. i was so sad when it ended, but now it's finally back! it will be great to see agent cooper, the log lady, and everybody else once more. i'm so excited now. i've got gooseflesh while writing this. pretty pathetic if you think of it. oh well... :)

i also did some fun tests at thespark.com today. apparently i am 47% bitch and 37% slut. my iq is 155 and i'll die in the year 2034 when i'm 51 years old probably from cancer or a heart decease. i'll have sex with 13 persons besides my girlfriend and they'll all be boys. i will fall in love with one of them and finally the best, i'll be worth 1 million dollars when i'm 40. better make the most of those remaining 11 years then :)