This dream involved one of my supervisors at work. I'll call him "Joe".

I'm in a city, and its sort of dark and grimy, but more grey than anything. My sister is starring in a play, and I have to get to the auditorium to see her debut. But, I'm wandering all over the city looking for Joe because we're dating(?!?). I leave messages with all these stores that I'm looking for Joe, and go to the auditorium.

Joe shows up and sits with me at the show. We're talking about something or other, and my parents are sitting behind us. Then, Joe says something to me to the effect of, "I don't like you anymore. I think I'm gay, but I have to know for sure." So, I'm shocked that Joe would say this to me at a play where anyone could hear, and then Joe realizes this and takes off. I shout after Joe, "We should talk about this!" and Joe keeps going. My mom says to me, "Give it up, he's gay".

So, I spent the next part of this dream wandering around this city looking for Joe. I go to stores, cafes, the museum with all kinds of really bizarre art. I come to a park that has little streams running all over, with big wooden bridges to walk over, and that's how you get around the park. I walk down one of them, and come across Joe with some guy I don't recognize (actually, I think its one of the movers in our building during the remodeling we're having) and they both have their pants down in public, watching each other very intently while they masturbate. So, I stop and watch.

After a minute, I ask them what they are doing, and they both stop and zip up. Joe starts to get mad at me, and I say "I just wanted to talk about this, that's all." So, we start walking and Joe tells me that he doesn't think he is gay, but just likes to watch guys touch themselves. I just stand there not saying anything, and then Joe says "I've decided I like you too, is that OK? Do you want to watch him too?" and I don't say anything, then Joe grabs my boob. I woke up then and my boyfriend had rolled over and grabbed my boob.