BOOM!

There was a bomb threat at work today. It was probably someone prank calling the 800 number, but we evacuated anyway. The cops came, but the fire department didn't. So, I refused to stay at work. The whole idea of being blown up by a bomb freaks me out, and if the fire department didn't check the building, I don't want to stay there. I left 3 hours early, and I might get in trouble for it. I don't really care. I'm not going to spend 3 hours at work on pins and needles because I'm worried.

No jobs in sight at this point. I'm trying not to let it worry me.

I had a long talk with my boyfriend Alex last night about us and the future. Not a bad talk mind you, but a semi-serious talk that was a little strange. Never try to talk about serious relationship affecting things late at night. It will leave you drained and tired, and you will fall asleep as soon as you get into bed and upset the other person because you won't wake up to make love.

Or maybe that's just me.

Two more days of work. Let's see if I can make it through. I think I can. I think I can.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
none

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Fiona Apple - Tidal
I really need to change the CD's in my home system. I've been listening to this for the last week when I've been at home on the computer.

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar - don't remember - I'm writing this at home

I will wash the dishes, while you go have a beer.