Your nodes, like passionate parcels of prose;
Your writeups outshine all the others.
Your words titilate me;
Their meanings crystal clear and beautiful.

You are beautiful.

You are beautiful. You know, I didn't think you were good-looking at first. When I see you from a distance now you're still not what anyone would call handsome. But I know you're beautiful, because when your face is inches from mine, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. There's some sort of magic in proximity that lets me see the real you. You're beautiful. I love you.

she said: blue and green, green and gold, gold and silver, a silver sliver...time whips by around my head, and all my dreams are dreams of you, if only for an hour.

he said: and your vibration clings to the scene as static electricity, complete with pops and crackles to light the long dark tea time of the soul...

and she smiled the smile of chaos made flesh

I was sitting on a chair on the bottom floor of a department store in the eighth grade waiting for my mother to finish shopping...It had been a horrible day, I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to be at home, in bed. Its was eigth grade, so I had some flesh that was waiting to be porportioned by my next growth spurt and I hadn't had any self confidence stemming from any other physical attribute than my hair (I'm a redhead-but my hair's auburn) for four years or longer. So I was sitting there probably fixating on going home and this lady just stopped, looked at me and said, "You know what? You're really beautiful." I stuttered out a thank you and she left.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.