Here is a list of assorted foods, drinks, and supplements that will keep you awake for a few days. All tested and proved to work (I have personally tried this out and gotten friends and family members to do the same).

*Food rich in sugar (sugar is what fuels your cells)
*Anything with carbs (this will also fuel your body but without the risk of a cataclysmic crash into the land of no sugar)
*Energy drinks of all kinds (NOS, Red Bull, MDX, etc.)
*Vitamin C, B Complex, and Echinacea and Goldenseal will keep up energy and boost your immune system when you are tired and weakened.
*Pizza with meat toppings (rich in protein)
*Excedrin Migraine will prevent and treat headaches that could easily develop.

I should also recommend a friend to do this with or a long project such as hacking into the city's filing system or other lengthy task. But remember: Too much of any stimulant will cause lots of horrible problems that include, but are not limited to: Cardiac arrhythmia, convulsions, loss of motor skills, and death.

I have used all the above mentioned bits of nourishment and been able to function fine during my period of being wired but as soon as I started eating normally and stopped the vitamins I felt horrible. Just to warn you.