Mornin'

11:26

I spent some time this morning to write that script I promised - it runs DayMetaNoder from within XEmacs (one reason for me to stop editing the sourcefile with vim =) Go Grab It®:

http://www.tol.oulu.fi/~ulankine/tmp/daymetanoder-launch.el.gz

or see DayMetaNoder to get the source, too.

I got to get it to the temp dir - got to make a better place for it soon.

I'm not going to register daymetanoder.com and start giving commercial-grade telephone support for it, but you can e-mail (wwwwolf@iki.fi) or /msg me if you have problems with it. =)

And in case you want to use DayMetaNoder to make daylog metanodes, Go Ahead And Do-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo It. =)

Anyway...

I'm nobody.

And will stay that way for a loooong time.

Everyone I know are doing WAY better than me, or having better chances of doing things. Not that there's much to complain about my possibilities, but it's just that everyone else is doing better.

14:47

OK, Usenet stuff done, news read, mail read. Time to do some New Media. Bleah. =(

17:18

OK, I made the New Media stuff.

The most joyous moment of the day: OO Programming course assignments included several interesting challenges, including a text adventure. Too bad I need to do it in Java - I asked them if I can code it in Inform. Damn, Infocom bytecode runs in a lot wider range of platforms than Java, I've never found a JRE for Commodore 64 for example...

21:01

Finished writing the HTML tutorial, uploaded that to my home page (it's in Finnish)... Well, that's that. Now something other cool stuff to node?


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: sigrot Starmie Russian Chain Letter Lada
Updated: DayMetaNoder hUpSiK That Crazy Guy!