11:23

At work in the Company. I'm now trying to make sense of the inner structure of the Product.

Here's what I think of the thing: [ NOT HERE FOR SECURITY REASONS - CLASSIFIED ] Cool, huh? =)

The last few days were amazing - I installed Progeny Debian and Windows 98SE to this machine (the first is for work, of course)... neither had driver for the network card, but Progeny got extra points for identifying the graphics card correctly (Win98 needed driver CD) and an oak leaf cluster for finding the Microsoft USB mouse.

The first work day (Monday) wasn't cool. I went there, sat in a shady, stuffy room for 9 hours installing the OSes, had a headache, forgot my keys on the desk, and got to wrong bus... and woke up late next morning. =(

Mail not read for 3 days. =(

16:02

Deleted about 20 spamules from mailbox. Made it a bit more motivating.

Somehow, I'm out of votes. Already. This is strange...

20:47

I had my first game of Steel Panthers that I played to the very end...

...and I won! Hey, this is a lot easier now that I know how the opportunity fire and the indirect fire (mortars) work. I can shoot back! Woohoo! =)

It's now upgraded to version 5.01... and in this version, the scenario I played - "Frozen Hell -39", the units were more understandable: The Finnish ski troops look like humans (and not tanks). The problem? The Soviet troops have horses or mules to pull the things forth. When they're destroyed, they stand there and smoke.

"We blew up the two soup cannons right when I saw 'em! Those are dangerous weapons..."

Yay, in this scenario the Finns had piled-up charges with which destroying tanks was easy... "I would have blown up the damn tank, but it lagged like hell!"

(Okay, you aren't supposed to catch the references...)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: GNOME Transcript breadcrumbs Hearse

Updated: Some.