11:15

::yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn::

Morning.

Um, I'm sort of worried about the computer, it keeps weird noise. I mean, more weird than usual.

Terabyte of backups would need to be done...

Last night, nothing unusual happened. I hanged out in IRC and did boring things.

Uh, as a random observation: Good that my writeups seem to be better than nothing... I'm just not used to the idea that so many of those have been C!'d.

Time to face the challenges of the day...

13:21

Oh joy.

http://www.archive.org/movie/

I wonder if they have the "Duck and cover" stuff? (I saw that one originally in Quantum Leap.) They seem to have old movies with titles like "About Fallout".

14:55

Seen in the UF comments:

"Mens sana in corpore sano" has turned into "Siemens Sanyo incorporate Sony" these days.

16:59

Ha! Found the Metal Gear Solid music I was looking for. It's the end theme (The Best Is Yet To Come)...

22:10

I moved my machine a bit, now it's next to the table. It used to be on the floor under the table. This mostly to help vacuuming...

It seems really noisy now. I know the table surface ate most of the noise, but... argh! I think I'll get something other than Seagate disks next time =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: chameleon theme Microsoft Advertising The Best is Yet to Come