I was in a clothing store. I go into the dressing room, and it's large, like a small bedroom, and has a small cot and a window looking out onto the street below. It even has a closet. I start to change into my clothes, and the other girl in the dressing room is trying on a shirt, but it doesn't quite fit. She hands it to me, and I try it on, along with a long light brown skirt. The clothes fit perfectly and look great.

I really notice the other girl in the room with me. She is pretty, reclining on the cot as she talks to me, tall, with dark brown hair and large eyes. I don't know what color. She is perfect. I leave the store, but am loathe to leave the girl in the dressing room.

***

I am laying on the ground inside a building that myself and two others are trying to rob. We lay inside the entrance together and whisper in the dark about what we need to do. A girl gets up and uses a strange shaped electric screwdriver to enter another part of the building. She uses an extra large bit.

She returns and asks my companion for the other bit that she will need. He can't find it. Frustrated, we get up to leave. I look down and see the missing bit laying on the ground under where my companion had been laying. I pick it up and turn to see my friends have left the building. I go outside and find that they have gotten in the SUV and have started to drive away.

I wave the bit and trot after them, and they slow down and pull over to the side. As I approach, they pull away again. I run after. They slow again, and pull to the side, and then once more speed up and pull away. I flip them the bird and turn around and walk away, taking the missing bit with me.

***

I return to the building the next morning, and a tanned, leathery woman in her late thirties waves a board with bent nails in it, and says, "You just had to show them where the safe was, didn't you." I look to see, and find many boards with bent nails, and various indentations in the solid seeming walls.

I walk further in and see an indoor nature preserve in varying states of deconstruction, with groups of people busy putting things away. Down a ramp, there is a field with a pond in the middle.

Someone shouts from above me, at a higher level, "Don't forget the wild grasses! Those are the most important!" The people below me on the field are busy pulling up the grass and stowing it in packing boxes.

I ascend a ramp to my left and take a tour of the packing up process. People all around are putting potted plants into boxes and carrying things outside. As I pass each group, I can hear the whispering, "Wow. *She's* here."

I look to the left at one of the groups towards the back of the building, and see my perfect girl. She nods to me and gets back to work, stowing potted cabbages.

I return to the building entrance and see thefez stride in, carrying some posterboard under his arm. He walks to the overhang above the pool and holds up his homemade sign. "We must be very careful to watch the wine," he shouts. A hush falls over the room. I think to myself, I know where the wine is. His sign has flowery shapes drawn on it in purple ink.

Then Fez shouts, "Is everybody having fun in the pool?" Suddenly all signs of wildlife are gone, and the pool down below is clean and filled with chlorinated water. The gathered crowd shouts, "YEAH!" And they were all noders.