user since
Wed Aug 20 2003 at 11:17:08 (20.7 years ago )
last seen
Thu Dec 25 2008 at 04:11:17 (15.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View VampKira's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 23
motto
"It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in."
most recent writeup
From a dream to a nightmare
Send private message to VampKira

The short version.....for now.

I am a 35 year old Swedish Russian American. All of the Swede sterotypes apply, and none of the Russian ones do. *wink*

I have been married 15 years, and have a son who is 14 and a 10 year old daughter.

I am a nurse by trade, currently a stay at home mom, however.

I am a Rock/Pop/Metal singer. NOTHING compares to being up on stage wailing your ass off for a bunch of screaming people. Absolutely NOTHING!

I am also a writer....or so I would like to think. I wrote a novel when I was a teenager. It was very good. When we moved to a new house when I was 15, it was lost. I've never gotten over that.

I've also never gotten over the fact that during that same move, my mother threw out the following dolls: Donny and Marie, The Bionic Woman, and Cher. Don't get me started, or I shall cry.

My nickname is Vampy, and I think I am becoming an Everythingaholic. Thank you.


And if ya want.... Here is a link to my first online writing experience.....sorta. ;-)
http://web.realitytvworld.com/temptationislandsucks.com/ti2ep1.shtml