Bogart was a dice game featured in the Cheapass Games Spring 1999 Catalog. It's distinction was that it used nothing but d4's. What follows is the rules, taken from said catalog.

Bogart

Players: 2-6

Playing Time: 15 Minutes

Equipment: Five 4-sided dice, and a stack of poker chips.

Object: To score 30 points.

To Begin: There is a holding area called the "Pot" in the middle of the table, and an unlimited supply of chips elsewhere, called the "Bank." Play begins with a random player, and proceeds to the left.

On Each Turn: Put one chip from the Bank into the Pot, and roll one die. If you roll a "1" you are "aced out." This means your turn is over, and you pass the dice to the left.

If you do not roll a "1," you may either collect the Pot and end your turn, or you may roll again. If you roll, add two chips to the pot and roll two dice. If you roll a "1" on either die you are aced out. If you don't roll any 1's, you may take the pot, or keep going with three dice.

This process continues, using one more die and adding one more chip each time you repeat. If you ever roll a "1" you are aced out, and if you don't roll a "1" you may either take the Pot or roll again. Whether you ace out or pass, the next player always starts again at one die. Anything left in the Pot remains for the next player to shoot for.

Winning: If you make it all the way to 5 dice and still don't ace out, you win the game. Otherwise, the winner is the first player to collect 30 chips.

Gambling Variant: Each player contributes 20 chips to the Bank. Play continues until the Bank is empty. If anyone makes it to 5 dice rolled without acing out, they immediately win the Pot and collect the remainder of the Bank.