Apparently the State of New Jersey might ban the Brazilian as two women were reportedly recently injured during a localized hair removal session. Unless I'm wrong (and I might be) a waxing involves dripping molten wax very, very near all those hypersensitive naughty bits. That sounds painful. Then you let the wax cool (ahhh). Then you rip it all out, hopefully taking the hair follicles along.

Does any of this sound like fun to you? But that seems to be the style of the moment. It appears that even men are joining in the dipiliatory movement. One of the things I like about being a guy is that I'm not expected to wear makeup. I don't have to overpay for clothes that constantly go out of fashion. I don't have to buy and wear complex undergarments. In fact, they alone are proof that transvestism isn't something one does by choice. Ten pounds overweight is not a moral tragedy. Finally my body hair is supposed to be cool. Which is great because I have lots of it. And yes, i have seen 'The Forty Year-Old virgin". No thanks.

Okay, I shave my armpits. I get painful rashes from deodorant if I don't, and without deodorant I'm probably not pleasant company. I'm that vain. I don't wish to stink during dinner. After sex is soon enough. Yet it seems that social and sexual pressures are combining to ensure that young women need to go 'bare', so there shall be more screams and yelps of agony in the name of vanity. Unless they happen to be masochists.

It may be that the skanks are winning.