Life prety much started at college. High school was dull, and I was a dry teacher's pet type. So I've really only been living for 3 years. I'm studying computers and Biology at WPI in lovely Worcester, Mass. I spend most of my free time hitting people with plumbing supplies in a game called Realms. It's live-action roleplaying with an emphasis on combat. I am a jock among geeks.
- user since
- Tue May 21 2002 at 16:54:20 (11.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed May 29 2002 at 23:07:21 (11.5 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- don't get dead yet
- turning everyday conversation into innuendo
- WPI / tickets.com
- If you're going to bring a knife to a gunfight, make it a really big knife, and try and throw it at the guy at least. It may not work, but if it does, hey, you're the guy with the cool knife who just won the gunfight.
- Send private message to Theus