Cultivate your dreams

"Success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile dream."

I spend my time doing this and visualizing that next year, I will be owning a C6 Corvette convertible in Lemans Blue and black leather interior, with the DVD/GPS system.

If you're not chasing your dreams and goals, what are you chasing after?

If there is no set date, then perhaps it's just a fantasy? Sept 2007 will be very important because that's when I pick one up. I listen to my little voice that tell me otherwise. Then I listen to the voice that tells me I can and I must, because no one else will do it for themselves, so I must be the example.

And in five years, the ultimate house on Vandorf Side Rd. is very achievable, provided it is for sale.

We've decided to graduate last year, and the scariest thing now is to realize that all of what we can imagine can come true for us. Melissa and I have come a long way to enduring the worst. I intend for this not to happen ever again, and to look towards a bright future of change and positive rienforcement. I intend to make things happen for us, to become a driver in total control, making a difference to those that I choose to surround myself.

Cultivating our dreams is part of that. Spend time finding what you want, then immerse yourself towards it.

We'll be heading off to a couple of shows this year to contact new business partners. The car show and the bicycle show will be just two of them where we cultivate our dreams (well, at least my dreams in the bike show). I need to feel and touch it. I need to become passionate again about life and what it can provide. The experience, the fulfillment. Sometimes I really believe I've lost all touch with the world because I concentrate too much on the minor details fo life. There are times when I've forgotten family and their importance. For them to truly understand what I believe in, they still cannot grasp - but no matter. I will stay the course - the only one who will.

It's the dream that will propel me towards success. There will be times when I have to operate blindly and with faith, staying true to my convictions. The goal is to keep the prize in mind and in front of me.

It's possible!