As an avid cyclist myself, I am sad to see all the cyclists who travel the wrong way on a one-way street. Not only is this activity illegal, it is dangerous and exudes a poor example for other cyclists out there. Would the people who is continuing this behaviour please stop it?!
Thank you.

Addition in response to the writeups below. (October 4th, 2001)

Call me a geek but also call me a law-abiding citizen. I don't see the rationale in continuing stupid, dumb, assinine behaviour on the roads other than self-indulgent vigilante-ism. Also as a driver, I have come to realize the correct ways of doing things, and the incorrect ways. Riding against traffic is indeed boneheaded. I am glad you have come to realize that. Then why continue? Perhaps you are a victim of lving in one of the worst "Cycling Cities" where the local government have begun its own war on the roads - cars vs. bikes. While it is an age-old battle between the mechanisms of transportation, why not use the age-old mechanism to fight against this injustice? It's called, bike advocacy. Lobby hard enough and form a commitee to verbalize the issues and you will be heard. Riding against traffic fearing death with each mile travelled is not the way. You can also apply for a defensive bicycling course designed just for city streets. Or perhaps you can start one on your own. Please be proactive in other ways and stop risking yours and other people's lives.