I successfully survived my first day of classes. Even better, i have no classes tomorrow. Ahhh... my schedule is arranged so beautifully. All of my real classes put on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. With gym on Tuesday and Thursday (at 11:30 of course, i wouldn't want to get up early) and a lab on Thursday. Of course, the lab probably counts as a class on thursday, especially since its three hours long. But, since most gym's don't start until next week, its no classes tomorrow. But enough about the future... let me analyze the past.

Morning: Woke up, had some breakfast. (This time i got a fork... :) ). Went to my first class: Math 293. The professor didn't seem to bad. Next it was off to my Freshman Writing Seminar (Its a philosophy one about Socrates). This is kind of mean and stuff but... most of the other kids in the class look kinda dopey, so i should be able to easily get a good grade in that class.

Afternoon: Go for my lunch, and then the second round of classes begin. First my chem class. Honors chem 216. The professor, who is supposedly some kind of genius or something, is amazing. First off, he is dressed like a flood victim (to quote dilbert). His hair is all messed up, his shirt is barely tucked in... but who cares. He is amazingly funny, and seems to really understand how we want to learn the material. Many teachers say "I know that you guys find this stuff boring, so i'll do what i can to make it interesting..." But they usually fail miserably. This guy seems to actually remember what it was like to be a student... What it was like to read a textbook. He is utterly amazing. Well, moving on. My final class of the day was Comp Sci 280. A math/proofs class (meaning there is no actual coding). The professor had a shaven head and spoke with an accent. For some reason, it was hard to place. I was thinking it was probably French, perhaps German, but someone else thought it was Russian. Most of you probably think i am a moron at this point because these accents are quite easily distinguishable... but i dunno... it was just hard to place. Well, that concluded my academic day.

Evening: Some AQ is played... Then i have dinner with 4 of my good friends. We sit around a while and talk about whatever... Like making fun of the local news. The things on the local Ithaca/Syracuse news is just hillarious. The top stories may include a dog being stuck in an icy river and a gas station being robbed. I'd like to see that make the news in NYC... Later i played some pool and then retired to my room for the evening. Then i began my daily voting/noding ritual.