Album by heavy metal band Iced Earth, released in 1998.

Line-up:
Jon Schaffer: guitars, backing vocals
Matthew Barlow: lead vocals
James MacDonough: bass guitar

Guest musicians: Larry Tarnowski: guitar solos on all songs except "Watching Over Me"
Mark Prator: drums
Susan McQuinn: flute on "1776"
Howard Helm - piano intro to "The Coming Curse"
Tracy Marie LaBarbera: backing vocals on "My Own Savior", "Melancholy (Holy Martyr)" and "Watching Over Me"
Jim Morris: keyboards, guitar solo on "Watching Over Me", backing vocals
Roger Hughes: mandolin on "Blessed Are You"


The songs:

1. Burning Times. Written by Jon Schaffer and Matthew Barlow. It's about the tortures during the Spanish Inquisition.

2. Melancholy (Holy Martyr). Written by Jon Schaffer. Seen from Jesus Christ's perspective, he questions why he should die for a race that did nothing for him.

3. Disciples Of The Lie. Written by Jon Schaffer. It's about the lies and abuse (mental and physical) of the Church.

4. Watching Over Me. Written by Jon Schaffer. This song is about a friend of Jon who died in a motorcycle accident, years ago.

5. Stand Alone. Written by Jon Schaffer and Matthew Barlow. It's about that you should think for yourself, and not think what others want you to think.

6. Consequences. Written by Jon Schaffer. Everything you do has consequences, so try to look ahead, so you can prevent horrible things from happening.

7. My Own Saviour. Written by Jon Schaffer, Matthew Barlow and Jim Morris. About someone who wants to die because life brings him nothing but pain.

8. Reaping Stone. Written by Jon Schaffer, Matthew Barlow and James MacDonough. A fantasy story.

9. 1776. Written by Jon Schaffer. An instrumental song.

10. Blessed Are You. Written by Jon Schaffer. A song which thanks the fans for their loyal support.

Something Wicked (trilogy):
11. Prophecy. Written by Jon Schaffer. It's the prophecy of the birth of Set Abominae, who will bring the end of mankind.

12. Birth Of The Wicked. Written by Jon Schaffer. This song tells about the birth of Set.

13. The Coming Curse. Written by Jon Schaffer. Set's ability to manipulate time and history make him very threatening to mankind.