Donning a sweater fresh off the K-Mart rack and an early-morning visit from Dupis, I tore myself away from la computadora to answer the back door. After barely stomaching the stench of the in-need-of-being-emptied garbage I opened the door to see a fire-headed Irishman by the name of Mitchevious at my back door. By his side were Big Bad Dick Davie (BBDD) and Pat All That Rowan. The IMF trio set out to wreak havoc. Most of the reeking however was done by Dick Davie. First we went to Triple T's household but being the born heel he is, we found him absent due to a spontaneous ski trip (not a spontaneous somersault). Quickly we headed to Colburn Park to watch underaged snowboarders break their faces, backs, writsts, ankles, and other various extremities. Inspired by their sheer stupidity and vulnerability to our evil, we made the decision to go sledding. The almost too well-dressed Mitchevious proceeded to make the clutch decision of a Hot and Now trip prior to the sledding trip. Superior call on his part, needless to say. After buying seven dollars worth of pure artery-clogging glory, he gave us our chance. The worker said they had nothing else left. Dick Davie cried. We moved on to the Irish Farmhouse. It was quiet. A bit too quiet. But we ate nonetheless. BBDD and Rowan then began to shoot upon the less fortunate. Mitchevious's father to be more exact. This of course was not stood for by the aforementioned Irishman and he proceeded to cause chaos in their anal and or oral cavities. Finally we pulled ourselves together, got the sleds, and made our way to the park. Once there Mitchevious terrorized children whose years were not yet even in the double digits while their father laughed and pleaded with his children to sway them from our meglomaniacal evil. He stood no chance. We destroyed him. Then as Mitchevious was about to destroy his children the father pulled yet ANOTHER illegitamite child out of his pocket and sent her flying down at the ankles of Mitchevious. The bump was taken by the red-haired wonder. We went home with heads hung low. Yes, we were hung very low on that day...