99 Cent Super Value Menu

I'm rich and hungry, why would I need the menu?

With the recent projection by economists that oil may reach an astounding $60/barrel sometime in 2005, things are looking grim for American drivers; this means that gas prices will continue to soar. Obviously we will never go Euro and actually use our lovely legs to get around, so we need a different solution. When we drive anywhere, we carry spare change in our pockets for gas and the occasional stops at a drive-thru. After all, America is overweight. If we aren't going to drive less and most of us will not see a random increase in our incomes, then some cut-backs need to be made in fast food spending.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO EAT ANY LESS.

As an economics student, I suggest you find substitute goods. Lucky for you, the Wendy's 99 Cent Super Value Menu is equipped to satisfy all of your needs.

What can I order?

5 piece Crispy Chicken Nuggets

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger

Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe™

Medium French Fries

Medium Cola Soft Drink

Small Frosty™ Dairy Dessert, 12 oz. Cup

Small Chili

Sour Cream and Chives Hot Stuffed Baked Potato

Side Salad

Caesar Side Salad

1/4 lb. Double Stack

1/4 lb. Deluxe Double Stack

...but I want filling proportions!

I was not initially impressed by the 99 Cent Super Value Menu. I said, "Dave Thomas! You did not leave us something better?! Weren't the customers addressed on your will?!"

THEN I SAW IT.

Order a Great Caesar Side Salad and Crispy Chicken Nuggets. Cut up the chicken nuggets, put them in your salad, and BAM! You have a Chicken Caesar Salad!

Only a JUNIOR bacon cheeseburger? JUNIOR chicken deluxe? BUY TWO AND STACK 'EM! Same with the 1/4 lb. Double Stack and Deluxe Double Stack! Mix and match, and you're saving a few bucks on the normally $3-4 burgers!

The "small" chili is actually QUITE filling and delicious. Substitute for french fries with any meal.

Your "medium soda" is actually a small if you decide to put ice in it. Use little/no ice for some vital ounces of soda.

Remember: Beggars can't be choosers!