In the months following, the fighting gradually died down as the "getting to know you" faction lost the support, but mostly the interest, of the civilian populations. Generals nate and dem bones reaffirmed their grasps of power upon the populations. However, while the thunderhead had passed, the storm was far from over.

Fearful of again losing control over "their" dominion, nate and dem bones allocated massive funding to dbrown laboratories to complete the "doomsday project". Meanwhile, dem bones had begun his own massive economic rehabilitation project to revive Everything2's torn economy and infrastructure. Everything Quests proved, however, to be a double edged sword. Node production shot up to record levels. The Everything government handed out XP like it was water. Many people grew wealthy off the quests program. The sharp and brutal drawback was the mosterous inflation experienced in Everything. People were leveling 2, 3, 4 times a week.

About this time, nate decided to take drastic action to crub the downward spiral of XP value. The everything coders had finished the mandatory writeups for levels. Then, one day without warning, it was implement on Everything. Massive riots erupted throughout the Everything Manifold. In a short few second noders loss 2,3,4 levels. Critics warned of an impending doom of a million crappy node for a million crappy XP. Again, violent protests threatened to mature into factions, and tear Everything apart into a second civil war. Faced with the grim reality, nate folded, and grandfathered the discontents' to their previous levels.

Things quited down for several months. A third threat would loom on the horizon, however, the rise of the radical conservative rebellion. Most historians agree the fighting first became significant following the "don't force your gay philosophy on me" incident. DMan, a high ranking noder, began a rapid campaign to purify Everything of all pinko commie liberals. Faction lines were drawn, General DMan vs. High Commander MoJoe. Small but intense skirmishes periodically erupted in verious regions. As the fighting grew more and more frequent, citizens again feared a second civil war. With the development of rooms, the fighting was mostly contained to specific provinces. The threat of war no longer looms so large, but still slightly hangs in the air, like a ghost.