This was originally a parody
of a late night compilation
, part of Bud Light
's campaign in Canada
, centered around the fictitious 'Bud Light Institute
- Men helping men help men', to help the guys cope with relationship
s with their significant other
This ad, premiered in Canada during the 2002 Super Bowl, was such a hit that people started inquiring about actually buying the album. They quickly caught on and recalled the musicians to cut a whole album. Surf to http://www.budlightinstitute.ca to order your free* copy.
* Shipping and Handling not included. Must be legal drinking age. No purchase necessary. Quantities limited.
- You Didn't Have To (Get Me That Beer)
- You Said It Was Okay To Go To The Game(I Should Have Known It Wasn't)
- It Takes A Special Kind Of Woman To Make Sandwiches For The Guys
- Our Relationship Is Getting Stronger With Every Golf Game That I Play
- You're Beautiful (Can I Go Up North This Weekend?)
- I Love You Dearly Because You Let Me Go Out With My Friends On A Weekly Basis