Hah, isn't that funny. \|/
It says stubmit down there.
That's sTubmit. Note the "Tee" being used as the second letter (thus GROSSLY
changing the meaning of the word).
In other words, THINGS HERE are NOT exactly what you'd expect!
Beware, young one!
Wot th' devil do they mean by it, though? Is it simple doggerel, or are they poking
fun at unsuspecting losers in some way? Help me - my insecurities are taking over
No, I'm not on any meds. Do you think I should be?
Now that I've got the vote, I'm going to vote up a lot of factual nodes.
- user since
- Tue Aug 1 2000 at 06:04:54 (16.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Jan 14 2009 at 15:25:30 (8.2 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 73 - View Sputnik's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 2 (Acolyte) / 1438
- mission drive within everything
- Read a lot. Then contrib. till I can put a pic on my node. Nothin' special, but I've got some 3-d photos.
- Animation, stereo photography, solaris networking
- Columbia University (NYC)/Veritas software(Mt. View, CA) for the summer
- none. The rules I make decisions by aren't expressed in words.
- most recent writeup
- Cadillac Escalade
- Send private message to Sputnik