“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.”
Ronald Reagan

It is a sad day for the people of Earth.

Add to the list another thing in which I was correct but wished I was not.

The war on terrorism had destroyed another fundamental pillar of our government. (Obama signs NDAA into law)

Is the President a weak defenseless man unwilling to stand up for American ideals or just another deceitful two-faced politician; either way if he's reelected it goes to prove no one is paying attention, and those that have paid attention seriously suck at informing others of the impending doom.

As you might have heard, it is Battlefield Earth and everyone is a potential Prisoner of War.

The world's most powerful Nation and its democracy is the middle of a coup d’état and everyone’s afraid to admit it because that somehow would take away from the victims and survivors of nine-eleven. Then again, people are stubborn and do not want to admit to their failures and when they are wrong, so it might not be about the vanity in a tragic death but about the pride of the living.

If you really think about it though, we should really find who is responsible and bring them to justice, because if we are wrong and we did go after the an incorrect group in the first place, those people in September died in vain. Hell, We Might be Murdering Hundreds of Thousands Afghani Escape Goats for Nothing, but no Christian god fearing American cares about that, right. As I understand, we have gotto thin out the herd.

It does not matter for whom the punishment belongs as long as there is punishment.

So is this what America is about, accepting a punishment for crime someone else committed?

I feel it is time to stop being so passive and embrace conflict. It is better to have fought and lost than to never have fought at all. It is time to stand up for what is right in the world, and to leave behind what is wrong, shattered into a tiny million little piece.

Start with every day things. If you see another patron being jived by a manager sticking up for a worthless employee, inform the fucker that he is not the one in control. We are in control and they take orders from us. There can be no top without a bottom, and there can not be a tiny worthless key stone on top of a pyramid without a huge base.

I want to flex my imagination for a bit. Einstein once said the fourth World War would be fought with sticks and stones. I believe his vision to be true but from my own perspective. I see an overall disarming of the public, and the only way we will be able to fight back is with weapons fashioned from sticks and stones. Nothing to worry about, all it would be is a little population control. Oh, that and a war over world Domination.

However, this is something I do not fret because it is 99% against perhaps a fraction of one percent. That would be me forgetting they would have control over the world’s most power military complex, and all of its armaments, but whatever all it takes is loose lips to sink ships.

Over and Out, Happy New Year Everyone.