New day, new way to live my life, I am trying to keep up with the promises I made. I want to be a better person, but it is hard to keep turning the other cheek. At some point you run out of cheeks, and I am not about to bend over for anyone. I do not care who you are. Also, if you want respect, you should give it out first then.... Sorry. Hold on, it’s been a long day, I am really hungry, and I am eating right now so I can not stay focused.

Okay, I'm back, but while I was gone, I went and got another glass of milk. Okay, I lied I am leaving now.

I am back now. Scout’s honor. You can trust me. I am a good American. I do all the American things. Like boy scouts.

I was a weblow. Is that right? It looks so wrong. I was once a we blow? Oh, it is webelos. My bad. Man, talk about a pride builder, telling your kids they blow and making them wear a scarf. Now that is how you make them resistant to ridicule from a young age.

“So what if I wore a scarf, your dad wears one, but for a different reason.”

I think I got a little off track.

“Where’s the track at?”

“Oh no, not more of this, you better have a point.”

It must have been that trip to find my old webelos field guild. Actually, hold on while I look at this thing for a second. Let us see what kind of memories I can recall.

I remember when I thought this book had a lot of pages, and it was required to read this on top of my schoolwork. Completing so many activities in the book, and I would have been allowed to become and real boy scout.

I should have read more of this book, there is some good stuff in here.

Okay, so I am taking my time on this daylog, so what. About twenty minutes have passed, that last daylog would have been done by now, but you can not rush memories. You know.

This book has everything. I should re-read it, or at least complete it. Maybe this will help me become the man I was meant to be.

All right, now I see why I didn’t read this book all the way through.

You see, I didn’t have the typical upbringing, and this book would have contrasted my reality back when I was just a little guy. Half of this stuff I would have passed over, like the part about talking with my parents about getting the new big boy uniform, or staying with the kiddie uniform; but the engineering and bridge building sections helped my science Olympics team make it to state.

You know what I just thought of, I am typing this at a different time in the day, I hope no one thinks I’m cheating.