Shall I?
Shan't I?
Shall I?
Shan't I?
I will. Yes, I rather think I will.
I get up, walk down the hall and open the freezer compartment in the fridge to get a mint slice out and eat it.
I'm sorry, what? What's a packet of mint slice biscuits doing in the freezer? Well, surely you all know that chocolate tastes better when it's cold from the fridge. A freezer makes it colder, and therefore better, especially the kind with mint. Fact. My SO taught it to me. Also works well with Mars Bars.

So, I open the freezer to get a mint slice. And stare incomprehensibly. There's only one left. My SO has eaten at least five over the period of last night and this morning, leaving one behind. That's ok. It was their money I used to buy them. It does, however, place me back at the start.
Shall I?
Shan't I?
Shall I?
Shan't I?
I won't. My SO may never know of the effort I made saying no to myself, but I still won't. It probably wouldn't have helped the headache I'm starting to get from the computer screen, and I will get enjoyment from seeing them come home from work, expecting me to have eaten the last one, and being suprised that it's left. My SO may or may not then struggle with themself as I did.
Shall I?
Shan't I?
Shall I?
Shan't I?
But whether they do struggle or not, they will eventually reach into the compartment, withdraw the last mint slice, and eat it, enjoying it's minty goodness. The indecision will be over.