prole said, " all those pr0n sites about 'hot coeds' and girls getting it on with their dormmates didn't come out of nowhere."

Did it ever occur to you that they might be out of nowhere, or at least only out of someone's fantasy? I went through four undergrad years, two grad years, and three more years teaching at a university. I know one woman who's been a stripper to finance her education. I lived in a dorm for four years and the only dormmates anyone in Lambda Hall ever got it on with where the ones of the opposite sex on the other floor. Tampa's famous "Voyeur Dorm" has maybe one woman actually attending college (despite the local presence of the University of South Florida and the University of Tampa and smaller institutions), according to every article I've read.

I think it's just an attractive fantasy -- there's building full of young, often attractive women living their lives, so of course people who are attracted to women are going to imagine all sorts of salacious things happening. Since I'm attracted mostly to men, I had the same fantasies about the guys' floor in the dorm, but that doesn't make it real.

There's nothing wrong with stripping or porn, but it's not endemic to college.