mmm...oyoka don...soba...

Today I got up at 2:30p and adoxograph came over. We went to Strange Cargo. I bought Garbage Pail Kids (3rd and 4th series packs I found buried in the box) and a Papa Smurf Pez dispenser that had the wrong price tag on it (rule! $2 for a $5 dispenser!). We then went to the bookstore next door and I found "The Best Batman Stories Ever Told" for like $8 (HUGE comic book that spans Batman all the way back) and a Mad paperback that's all Al Jaffee shit for a couple dollars. adoxograph bought that damn Gödel, Escher, Bach book again. Then we went to Nagano (yeah, like the prefecture), which is so like the bestest Japanese place (and pretty cheap!). Oyoka don combination for me (way too much food; a huge bowl of yakisoba and a big bowl of oyoka don too) and Nigiri sushi special for adoxograph. mmm...

So I got a couple good Garbage Pail Kids. A few I remember. It's nice to remember how absolutely obsessed with those things I was. Guess it could be considered the root for playing Magic and NetRunner and Lunch Money, and collecting baseball cards for years despite not knowing anything about baseball or caring at all.

Totally were going to watch Striptease. Again. But still haven't watched it. We came home, and I think I stared at the wall or something for two hours, because I can't remember doing anything at all. adoxograph got a mean headache and like fell asleep. I searched for aliens (SETI@Home) and yelled at Sam for unhooking his computer from our mini MECHA-LAN. I finally cleaned my room up a bit. Got my desk and drawing board and bed all moved around (everything had to move like counter clockwise; it was a mess) and now it's falling into place even better than I planned. Hell, it should be quite the pad if I can get all the rest of my shit off the floor. And I need a beanbag. BAD. Really need a beanbag. Also have to hook Nintendo and Atari up to my old TV, and must buy new VCR. argh. sound like robot.

I listened to Plug (Drum n Bass for Papa), the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Soundtrack (one toke over the liiiIIIIIne), and something else but I forgot. I attempted to steal some Mocean Worker MP3s so I can know if I want to buy the CD. Horrible ratio FTP didn't work well, so I have about half. I will listen and buy if good. Eagerly awaiting A Soldier's Story. Will be good.

Don't want to work tomorrow. argh. Want to sleep, loaf, hang out with Sam, and clean my room. bah. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I'm not satisfied sitting on my ass or busy as shit. There's no way out. Good day.