This also reminds me of drink driving an ad that used to run on Irish television.

The ad is about this guy who goes and and plays a game of soccer with his mates down on the local soccer pitch. He scores a goal during the match, and as a result, his mates convince him to go to the pub for a few beers. They have the craic in the pub, then the guy leaves and begins his journey home.

As he is driving along he is singing away to himself, happy that his day is going so well, and how good his life is at the moment. Due to the booze, he lets his concentration slip for a second, and his car bumps the kerb. He careers across the road, banging into another car at high speed. His car flips into the air, turning and twisting over a wooden fence.

On the other side of that fence is a happy family back garden scene, with a little boy playing with a football on his own. Suddenly, the drink driver's car comes smashing through the fence, in what is a pretty well done shot, and smashes into the little boy, killing him instantly.

The guy in the car gets out bruised and battered, sees what happened, and begins to cry his eyes out. End of ad.

According to some of my friends, the "money shot" in this particular ad is the car coming smashing through the fence and wiping out the kid, and the only reason the guy is crying is because his car is knackered and his insurance will triple.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's sick.