January 31. 2008

After having turned off thee of my alarms, I got up at 6.43 and started wondering whether school started at 8 or 8.55. As usual I dressed and brushed my teeth and then sent a message to 6 of my classmates. The answer was as I had expected - lessons start at 8. Fuck! I thought, grabbed a bunch of dairy products and and gulped them down. I took a look at my phone and saw that i had 12 minutes to my bus, which ment I had 6 minutes to get out.

Okey, I put everything away(as my mother gets fucking pissed when Ileave things laying around), put on my jersey-like jacket and hurried out. Half way through my trip to the bus stop I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6.23 which again ment that I was perfectly in schedule. As I was about 20m from the bus stop the bus arrived. And the most perculiar thing was that I didn't even have to speed up, I just knew that if I walked on as fast as I did, I'd enter the bus just before the driver would close the doors. And I did.

After having taken my seat, which is starting to be the same one every morning, I cranked up my ipod and started thinking of whether I'd get the same seat every day on. Three stops later I looked for my friend, but he was nowhere to be seen, guess he must have slept in again. No prob.

The first lesson was chemistry, and though evert other lesson this cemester has been a fucking kinder-garden, todays lesson was as peaceful as graveyard. I for example, instead of trying to win one of my friends(girl) attention, slept. The other lessons passed by as usual.

After the lessons, a self-cheating cigaret and off to home with one of my (girl)classmates. She has pretty interesting character, but she also has big horse-like teeth which are corn-yellow near the gingiva. I tried to ignore that fact and concentrated on keeping up the subject. I hadn't really spoken to her a lot before and felt the obligation to do so because she invited me to go to her birthday.

I got home, played with my brother, went to sleep for a few hours, got up and started reading Johann Wolfgang Goethe's "Faust". After having read the first 10 pages my head felt like exploding and i threw the book on the table and read through the review from internet. Then I discovered this website and after two hours of reading about how/why the butter side of a sandwich always fells on the ground or how to end the world with an elephant and etc. I started writing my, what do u call it, a blog? I guess so.

Probably I'll forget the site and this blog and discover it in few years time from now and laugh at my english. Oh well, the end.