Nukelated:
  • hell by WyntrsNyte
    Identifies it as a Squirrel Nut Zippers song, which is true, but later on someone does the same and provides the lyrics. So this one goes. (Plus, he/she called them a "rock band". FREEBIRD! PLAY FREEBIRD!!!)
  • hell by ohe
    "Hell is data entry." It's true that data entry is hell, but one of my goals is to keep this entry from becoming a long list of things people simply dislike.
  • hell by SueZVudu
    A five-item list of things Sue dislikes.
  • hell by BelDion
    "Whatever the tortures of Hell, I think the boredom of Heaven would be even worse." This is one of those stoned 14-year-old writeups I ranted about once upon a time. Sorry, but I demand a little more philosophical rigor when it comes to the Big Issues.
  • hell by Sudderth
    "Redmond, WA." Yep, the inevitable Microsoft reference. Not a bad thing in and of itself, IF you can actually make it funny.
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. by brother_b
    The phrase repeated over and over as in "The Shining", but with no context. moJoe did the same thing, but with some panache.
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. by trilobyte
    "Meat Beat Manifesto is the best music ever."
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. by tonto
    Discusses AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LINE from "The Shining". Aaaagh!!! Die node, die!
  • heaven by erich
    After all the nukeworthy hell writeups, I figured I'd find some good huntin' over in heaven too. This one was just good-natured but ignorant babbling.
  • heaven by herbman
    "anyone who is cracked up enough to believe that there's this mystical place after-life (but only if you've been good) is smoking the good stuff." I suspect herbman has been smoking a little too much of the good stuff too...
  • Let me take this moment to mention how much I loathe DMan's writeups on heaven and hell. It's not the fact that I disagree with him; it's the utterly contemptuous tone he uses when referring to people who believe in their existence. Smugness and arrogance are the two things in this world that drive me absolutely batshit. Don't get me wrong, the writeups don't deserve to be nuked by a long shot. I just hate them.
  • Starship Troopers by Masterofcheez and thorprime
    Basically said "good book, bad movie" without adding much else. I figure you only need one writeup like that, so I let CaptainSpam's offering stand as the sole example.