Phrase traditionally used for typography tests as it contains every letter in the latin alphabet.

Starting off a recent round of Eat Poop You Cat, this common phrase was retained through texto-pictoral conversion and back for a surprising number of steps before spinning off into an abyss of meme-loss.

  • 1. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
  • 3. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
  • 5. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
  • 7. A cat and dog were running at each other and the cat jumped to avoid a collision.
  • 9. One of the two mice decided to display his graceful leaping skills to the other.
  • 11. Dennis Franz was tossed out of the Mousketeers when he threw a colleague onto a bed of nails.
  • 13. The networks asked Disney to sell ABC after NYPD Blue's Dennis Franz threw Mickey Mouse into a pit of spikes.
  • 15. The bear was happy because he got money for setting off fireworks but then he had to be taken to New York by ambulance.
  • 17. Bribing Koalas to remain illegally in one place. Trees anchor me in place. / Your mom drives the ambulance, but the city is farther than it appears.
  • 19. I'm gonna bribe a bunny rabbit to drive me in an ambulance to the pier where I will get on my sailboat.
  • 21. A man bribes a rabbit with wicked dentures to run away with him in a sailboat via an ambulance.