A two-postcard day, neither of them solicited, from Segnbora-t and iDeath, bringing my total Everythingite postcard collection total to seven, only two of them asked for.

One of them trumped the collection but since I'm so nice I won't (plainly) tell which one. Instead I will only share that the first was delivered by air mail (someone wanted to make sure it got here!) and was handwritten in groovy metallic ink and was sealed in an envelope with a happy mailbox sticker on the back saying MAIL TIME! (yes yes that's all good and wot, but when's MALE TIME!?), whilst the latter was written in the form of a nate-style word galaxy (see his homepage if you want to know what I'm talking about, or even better someone node it), included a button for the infamous button-hat (Can't sleep - the clowns will eat me!) and whose reception means I will not be getting any nudie pictures instead. At least, not for a while.

I'll leave my house today for the first time in three days! Egad!

Knifegirl, get better or I'll have to march down to Florida and beat you with the get well stick.

The movie night for tonight is being pre-empted by a double feature of Perfect Blue and Princess Mononoke at a local repertory theatre.

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...