Sex

It started when I heard some weird noises coming from the top bunk. Was my roommate masturbating? Ridiculous! He's the least sexual person there is. Fade out. Fade in. I go to the bathroom. When I get out, the lights in the room are on, and he's up there fooling around with some black guy. He wants to explain himself. I sit on the couch and let him explain. Except that couch doesn't really exist, proving that it was all a dream after all. Spooky.

Later on, there was something with a girl. I don't think she was anybody specific; just remember a brief moment towards the end. Very sexual.

Hotels
On a trip with many people from high school (maybe something to do with drama), a female teacher, and my dad. We got to the second hotel, which was off-white with pink trim. I was headed towards the elevator to drop bags off in the room when I realized I didn't know where to go, and I couldn't find anybody. I looked around, but didn't go far from the elevator area. Eventually some of them showed up and Dad explained that the rooms were on the first floor. We started going there. That's all.
Video Games
I was with some friends in the desert. We had large butcher knives that we were using to cut up zombies. It works better to slice them than to dice them. I had to get out of there, had to finish my homework, but everyone wanted to stay and finish the plot. I was showing someone how to cut the zombies when Bobby showed up. I wanted to butcher him like the cow in Apocalypse Now, and he tried to bargain with me: said he could show me where to find Zombie 15 if I let him live. A lucrative offer, but not one I planned to take. I woke up before anything else happened.