Here is the story on my roommates:

The Sexual Roommate: She is my roommate who we are constantly trying to drag out of the bar by her hair so she doesn't end up going home with some random guy. Most often, we lose, and she shacks, coming home the next morning sometime around 7:30 am. Quite often, we will either find the door locked or walk in to find her having sex with some guy. We have grown used to hearing the phrase "Oh my god! Hang On!" come out of her mouth. She never went to class, and her schedule consisted of staying up playing on the computer until four AM (when she wasn't shacking) and then sleeping through all of her classes the next day. She is terribly messy. She leaves pizza boxes on the floor three days after she orders them. And they have food still in them!

The Drunk Roommate: Like Achan, I too have a Drunk roommate. Usually, she gets ready to go out at about 8 or 9 in the evening. Regardless of whether she goes to work, which is coincidently at a bar, or goes out to party, she always comes home drunk at about 4 or 5 in the morning. In the course of a year, she has had something slipped into her drink twice, almost been raped in her very bed for letting some asshole that she met that night stay over (luckily, we kicked him out), and another shacker actually pissed in her bed. He just lost control of his bodily functions and pissed. When my drunk roommate felt like she needed to take a nap, at about 1 or 2 in the afternoon, everyone else needed to be quiet. However, when everyone else was trying ot sleep at normal hours, she was so loud. The stereo was on, she was typing with her really loud springy keys on her keyboard, she was gossiping on the phone. AAH. Also, she was a messy messy person. When she got out of the bathroom, it looked like a tornado came through. Makeup spilled everywhere, curling irons and blowdryers all over, wet towels on the floor. Ewww.

The Athletic Roommate: She is on the track team. She throws shot and discus. She is quiet all of the time, and her most rebellious act of the year consisted of running and jumping in puddles while it was raining. She went to bed every night at about 11 pm. Midnight equaled a tired athlete and a cranky roomie. Also, she woke up every day for morning practice at 7 o'clock. She also woke up everyone else with her blowdryer. It was loud, and she insisted on doing it right next to my bed. Grrr.

The StudyBug Roommate: Actually, I got along the best with her. She was quiet, she minded her own business, she understood the fact that sometimes, you just need a little peace and quiet to get some work done. Quite often, she could be found down the hall in the TV lounge, which doubled for studying because it had soundproof windows. Nice and ideal for StudyBugs. Usually, if she stayed up late, it was to finish homework that couldn't be finished due to inconsiderate roommates. She was the conforming roomie. She never had her own opinion and never expresses her own wishes, which made for a bad time with two other very dominant roommates. Quite often, she got shafted. She get the "Bed in the Sky," which was a bed raised and sitting upon two dressers. Usually, the two of us would retreat to the library long enough to get some work done. We had all of the same classes together, whcih made for a fun walk to class.

The Almost Roommate: She lived four doors down. She was always in our room to escape the wrath of her own retched roommates. Sometimes, she had more stuff in our room that we did. On any given day, you could find her rollerblades, several magazines, atleast one textbook, about four shirts, several hair clippies, sandals, shoes, and her pillow in our room. And even her keys on some days. Although she never actually stayed in our room overnight, she would be in there from the time she woke up to the time she went to back, with the exception of her classes and the two hours a day her roommates for sure woudln't be home. She never knocked because we all assumed her to be our sixth roommate. We tried to get her a key, but they "didn't allow that". So, usually, our door was open. Well, with five people living there, someone was almost always home!!!