This test will determine how well you follow directions. You will need a blank sheet of paper and a writing utensil. You have five minutes to complete this exam. Carefully read all of the parts of the test before doing anything. In order to ensure the accuracy of this exam, you should not use more than the allotted time of five minutes. You may start the timer and begin whenever you choose.

1. In the top right-hand corner of the paper, print your name in capital letters.

2. Directly below your name, write today's date.

3. Draw two small circles at the bottom of the page.

4. In the bottom right-hand corner of the page, write the name of your favorite food.

5. Just above your answer for #4, print the following: "This test is very easy!"

6. If no one else has spoken aloud, announce the following to everyone else taking the test: "I HAVE REACHED STEP SIX BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!!"

7. In the bottom left-hand corner of your test paper, draw five small boxes.

8. Print the name of the first president of the United States anywhere you choose on the back side of the paper. If you don't know the answer to this, write your own name instead. It doesn't matter where on the back you print it.

9. Print the name of any country on the back side of the paper. Again, it doesn't matter where you print it, as long as it's on the back side.

10. Circle your answer for Step #9.

11. Draw a box around the circle in Step #10.

12. On the front side of the paper, draw three stars in the top left-hand corner of the page.

13. You are almost done. Announce this to the group by saying, "I AM ALMOST COMPLETED WITH THIS TEST OF FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS!!!"

14. Fold the bottom right-hand corner of the page into a dogear.

15. Now that you have read all the directions, do only Step #1. Remain seated with your hands folded until the instructor collects your test.