Yet another Saturday wasted at work. There weren't even that many exciting things that happened tonight at work. Usually you can expect one of the two usual homeless people to steal something or watch someone until a manager notices. I work at a grocery store bagging and carrying out groceries so I meet my share of weirdos.

Today some kids who looked about 11 stole some condoms; no one caught them. I guess that's a good thing. This way they can keep two of their activites a secret from their parents.

It seemed as if someone was following me home from work today. As far as I know, they weren't, but thinking about it reminded me of something. It is interesting how memories come and go as they please. Anyway, I just remembered the time when SoberSephiroth tried to leave a rose on my door and hide. My sister and her husband Shawn were just showing up to my house, and they saw someone running into our backyard. Shawn took off into the backyard, ran a bit, but didn't see anyone. Anyway, SoberSephiroth ended up getting hurt hopping the fence because it was so dark. He made it back to the front to see me get the rose, but he ended up crouching in the mud to do so. Ahh, the things people do for love.

Now back to the present--I had to drive to my sister's house tonight to feed her dog at 11:30pm. It wasn't something I was too excited about. The dog is a big black lab mut that likes to hump things, and the house is in the middle of the isolated darkness. I guess things went okay-- neither the dog nor anyone else attacked me, and I made it home safely.