In last night's main feature, I was hanging out in the home my family resided in for about four years in my early childhood. (I dream of this tiny house that sat in a bad neighborhood a lot.) I walked in from the garage and noticed my mother, dressed as a gorgon, and my sister, costumed as a clown, at the dinner table. My step-father was watching "The Outlaw Josie Wales" on the TV in the next room. (His favorite flick in reality.)

I was suddenly very upset with my mother and sister, because I knew they were going to some sort of big costume party and I couldn't go for some reason. I climbed the stairs next to them, ashamed.

Suddenly, however, I was at the party. The "party" was a bunch of celebrities dressed in "scary" costumes, and they were on teams in this wooded back yard, preparing to fight each other. Mel Gibson was there dressed as Mad Max, Goldberg was there, Attila the Hun, Swamp Thing, and others. And my sister in her clown suit. (?) They all began to fight, and I realized that I was supposed to be a reporter covering the event. While watching the debauchery, a group of 13-year-old girls walked by and started squealing and such, saying "Oh Grooosss!" I found this amusing, and took a large pile of goop off Swamp Thing's shoulder, put the goop in my mouth, and spit it towards these girls. They screamed and ran off.

Probably one of the oddest dreams I've had in weeks.