"Five nodes is all they let me get away with anymore," I overheard my mind muble at 11:11.

Why do I care, why do I come back for more? It's not the money. It's not the desire for popularity or friendships (which I've found can be fleeting here on the net), but more or less to waste time while I'm at the office.

Still E2 can get me riled up. Like the other day when the first person to vote on my day log rewarded it with a driveby down vote. You bastich, If I know who you were we would have words.
Still other times E2 fills me with joy, such as when it recognizes a node of mine with a C!. I feel complimented by the acceptance.

Still I'm thinking about quittin these parts and heading for other pastures. It's a might big web out there and there's lots to see other than everything. Time will tell. I will finish the nodes I have planned for this place... and then who nodes?

my, my, my... the night time slipped into my dreams so smoothly last night. In bed by 11, up at 7. Kristi and I had a very nice conversation last night. The pressures of not being able to see each other is intensifying for both of us. Would it be different if we lived in the same country, town, apartment. I think we would just trade one tension for another. Life is filled with tension. It builds suspense and allows the sweeping range of emotions to become fully manifest.
We'll see each other either in March in Germany or in April here in Italy. I can't wait. I really can't. Tension is good. I'm a journalist, I thrive on deadlines and get-it-done now pressures. It's the long delays inherent in this relationship and Italian life that breaks my balls.

Oh well, I can look 4ward to eating fresh slamon with freshly stir-fried vegetables and basmati rice tonight. A nice glass of red and a beedie, some Morphine, John Scofield, or maybe Dead Can Dance, a hot shower and some hash is all I need from this evening.