I am hurt,

You don't see it. Because I hide it. I don't tell you my feelings because you belittle them. I am the candle you are the cold.

I am burning with the desire to love you, yet the cold is not warmed. My wick burns down and the flame turns to a flicker. My wax is like my blood that flows away and hardens.

You blow cold against me, sometimes so hard I want fall over and go out. At times you blow a damp breeze, are those your tears? Are you hurting too. Tell me. Are you hurt. Why won't you open up to me.

I am hurt.

You found another to open up to. You share with the other what you don't share with me.

Should I feel this hurt?

Should I feel envy?

Should I feel resentment?

Should I feel jealous?

I don't know what I should feel, other than my love for you.

I hang on caring like a spiders web. I am useful for a purpose, but can be taken out with a swipe of your hand.

Do you feel jealous?

Do you feel resentment?

Do you feel envey?

Are you hurt?

I don't know please tell me.

The other is gone. Taken from you like a the image on your computer screen. You turn it off and it is gone. Did you really see it?

Did you touch it?

Did you feel it?

The image is still burned in the phosphorous screen, but it fades slowly. Like your memory of the other.

You do not want to let go, You were not done opening yet. Are you hurt? Why won't you open up to me?

I am hurt.