Saturday Night Live did several hilarious takes on the "Joe Millionaire" concept in Season 28, Show 9 (aired on Jan 11, 2003, with host NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon and musical guest Avril Lavigne).

Each skit began with the familiar "Joe Millionaire" theme music, complete with "Joe" riding on a horse and arriving to greet the various ladies waiting to meet him. The suggestion was that once this show ran its course, we could expect to see the following fine "surprise ending" offerings from the oh-so-glamorous FOX network:

Joe Hetero: Twenty-five lucky ladies compete for the hand of a handsome millionaire, only to find out that he's "totally gay" and has no interest in them whatsoever.

Joe Dude: Twenty-five lucky ladies compete for the hand of a handsome millionaire, only to find out that he's biologically a woman. (Featured Tina Fey with a fake mullet.)

Joe Not a Rapist: Twenty-five lucky ladies compete for the hand of a handsome millionaire, only we turn the tables on them when they discover he's actually a convicted serial rapist! (Shudder.)

Joe Caucasian: Twenty-five lucky ladies compete for the hand of a handsome millionaire, only to discover that he's "actually a brother." (Featured Tracy Morgan wearing whiteface, declaring "I'm gonna get all these white bitches pregnant!")

According to SNL insiders,* another sketch entitled "Joe Huge Penis" (in which the surprise ending was that the guy's package was smaller than advertised) was written and rehearsed, but didn't make the cut. (insert joke here)


*http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20030115225556.02926.00000034%40mb-mn.aol.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain