One of those people you either love or hate, there is little middle ground when it comes to Ann Coulter's views. At one time she was one of the 20 Most Fascinating Women in Politics, selected by the magazine George. Coulter is loudly outspoken and has views that some of the conservative side of politics dislike.

Ann is a graduate of Cornell University and the University of Michigan Law School. While at the University of Michigan, Coulter was articles editor of the Law Review. After graduating she worked for Senator Spencer Abraham as legal counsel when he served on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Coulter has also served as an attorney for the Department of Justice. Her time spent at the Justice Department was under the Honors Program for outstanding law graduates. It was during this time that she defended legislation on child pornography.

Ann has also worked for the United States Court of Appeals, where she was a clerk for Pasco Bowman II. After that, she worked for several law firms in the New York City area specializing in First Ammendment issues. Coulter has written various articles as well on freedom of religion and the restrictions placed on it by the government.

Before she published her first book, High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter worked for the Center For Individual Rights. This center is a group that works on freedom of speech issues, civil rights problems, and also cases involving the free exercise of religion.

After publishing her first book, she has gone on to write two more and in turn has appeared on almost every news show, including Good Morning, America, Politically Incorrect, and Larry King Live, along with numerous appearances on the Sean Hannity Show.

Her current books include


  1. High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton

  2. Slander: Liberal Lies about the American Right

  3. Treason


Information taken from www.amazon.com, http://www.anncoulter.org/bio.html http://www.yaf.org/speakers/ann_coulter.html and http://conservativechronicle.com/columnists/coulter.htm. Also there are plenty of anti-Coulter websites out there, just Google for them.. Also if you really interested you can have a talking Ann Coulter doll, http://tinyurl.com/ws64